1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

any anderson pms gen 4 users in here? looking for feedback on the system

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by ricky, May 21, 2011.

1. ricky

hey everyone,just wanted to ask around and see what the general feedback is for the generation 4 pms for sn95's? i have access to a felpro dfi setup for fairly cheap..but since my car is somewhat tame,and mostly a fun driver..i would rather not hackup my wire harness,etc to tune it..my setup is a 306,afr 185's,small hyd roller,edelbrock performer 2 and going with a small 64mm turbo setup,and snow meth kit rather than an intercooler..prm mass air,and 42's..

2. supedstang

I use a pms on my 91, and I wouldnt trade it for anything. so far I tuned for my n/a combo, put some spray on it, then put a blower on it, tweaked the tune a bit, then a turbo. it has paid for itself from all the tuning I have had to do.

It is really easy to learn how to use. I know for the 94-95 you NEED an aftermarket ignition box for it to run properly.

check out stangtuning.com theres lots of good info there.