1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Anti-Roll Bar with Coil Over Shocks

Discussion in 'Suspension, Chassis and Tire Tech' started by hilly70, Apr 20, 2010.

1. hilly70

Can a anit-roll bar be used when coil over's are used? I'm concerned about clearance issues. I'm in the beginning planning stages and was curious. I want to mini tub the rear and will have to convert to coil-overs. Anyone have any pics of the combination?

2. rare bird

Not sure if it is a fox chassis you are referring to but I have installed a strange ARB along with double adjustable coilover's & a ladder bar set-up in that chassis without any issue. sorry no pics available. 1.32 60ft, also

3. LowBoostinT76

Usually the coilovers will go more in board than the arb, towards the center section on the diff. Also the coilover upper mount bar will go behind the coilovers towards the rear of the car.
    Do a search and you should find some pictures.

4. Injected65

[​IMG]#ad

Strange Coil Overs, Team Z ARB and mini tubs.

5. 86lxnotch

as long as its a fox.......what he ^^ said :bow:

6. hilly70

Thanks for the help, the PIC was a huge help.