1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Another new Personal best! [email protected]

Discussion in 'Dyno Results and Track Times Forum' started by miamijdm, Jan 30, 2012.

1. miamijdm

I can't be happier with my combo. Finally after all the hard work and time and not to mention MONEY, we got some decent passes yesterday at PBIR. We went an 8.6 then next pass an 8.5 and last pass which was a huge grudge match with a big turbo f-body we went the 8.43. big thanks to my brother Willie Lujan, Lance for the awesome tune up on the AEM, ATF for the badass glide and Tigvision for the great suspension work in the rear. Here's the vid of our last pass and the time slip. Enjoy

[​IMG]#ad

&feature=channel_video_title[/url]

2. Tgbstang90

Kick azz man! Where can I find more info on the combo? Is that ET what you was expecting for the setup?

3. rdakota340

That's awsome congrats on the new time and the win :2thumbs:

4. miamijdm

Thanks! Just updated my sig with the setup. We thought 8:50's but this combo seems to still have more in it..

5. LeesGSX

Love It!! :2thumbs:

6. FORDKIDD

Very very nice!! :2thumbs:

7. mustang777

Badass video. What cubic inch motor is that ?
    Congrats on the time

8. miamijdm

thanks bud, it's a 347 dart with edelbrock vic jr heads.

9. denmah

incredible!

both cars

i bet that took some work but man you make it look easy

10. mustang777

I like seeing small ci motors putting up those fast times
    Very impressive. Just gives inspiration to people building there stuff.

11. yellowpony

That is very impressive! What kind of boost were you pumping to that thing? Good job man, that thinks sick!

Anthony

12. racesloth

Wasn't this the mustang that was on the kots shootout cover (5.0 or MM&FF) on the first pass the hood came flew off? Then later I saw that it was for sale.

Anyhoo - you got that thing flying...good job

13. miamijdm

it does look like it runs easy but we've had our battles with this for a while. Looks like everything is starting to iron out! thanks!

thanks bud! I'm just a regular guy that likes racing like all others on here! look like we just got the planets to align.... FINALLY!!!

Hey Anthony, on that pass we logged about 24lbs of boost. thanks!

man I get this alot! I wish I was that guy! His average is 8.0's or so. I believe his name is Angel Padilla. I met him at bradenton last year and he was very very nice to us. Thanks!!

14. blueoval101

damn that is hauling the mail! props running those numbers on the small cube engine, and 275's! love it! what do you have suspension wise if you dont mind me asking? oh yea car looks amazing also..

15. blueoval101

our cars look very similar too, other than mines a 4 eyed car, and yours looks quite a bit nicer than mine.

[​IMG]#ad

16. miamijdm

suspension is really no big deal. UPR upper and lower adjustables, strange rear shocks and tigvision anti roll bar. Up front just a UPR kmember with lakewood 90/10's.

17. blueoval101

18. jim

Do you drive your car on the street.That thing is just bad ass.

19. ssomustang50

nice job,nice car & times. U get my PM?

20. ssomustang50

check ur pm again,thanx