1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

New Dyno Numbers

Discussion in 'Dyno Results and Track Times Forum' started by 92GreenGT, Mar 28, 2010.

1. 92GreenGT

Real basic combo.

Dynocom Dyno

Stock bottom/block
    box stock TFS TW heads
    Stock cam
    1.72 rockers
    Exploder intake(no porting)
    70mm TB
    AEM
    AEM EPM with LQ9 coil packs
    Full 3" exhaust with 3" Cataytic Converter :2thumbs:
    Hellion turbo kit
    -MP T70 with .81 Exhaust Housing
    -TiAL 38mm WG
    -TiAL BOV
    -Modified intercooler piping by The Shop(www.garagetheshop.com)
    TKO 600 trans
    #42 injectors
    -8 Feed/-6 Return
    Custom fuel rails built by The Shop

Tune specs:(Also done by The Shop)
    17 degrees timing
    11.4x AFR
    10.6psi
    3310rpm full boost based on datalog
    85% duty cycle on injectors

504hp & 589trq

No graph yet, will have to get it and post it. Peak power around 4800 I believe and held till 5000-5100rpm before it started falling off.

Horrible pictures(during the build) but it's the best I have till I get the car back and get it cleaned up. If you're in the TN/VA area, be sure to check these guys out. Amazing tuning ability and the fab work is top notch.
    [​IMG]#ad

Fuel rails:
    [​IMG]#ad

Installed a Ford Racing A/C Delete and March Alt bracket and it really cleaned the under hood up. Going to get the car painted soon and smooth the bay out, can't wait to have it looking as good as it runs! :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

2. domn8rx

Low boost, very safe timing and nice safe AF. VERY nice numbers!! You gotta be happy with that!!

john

3. rdakota340

Do you have the cam advanced,retarded,stright up?

4. 92GreenGT

Yes sir, I'm not sure if that Dynocom dyno reads higher or not...it might. Either way, hopefully I can get the car in the 11's on good tires.

The cam is installed straight up. If I ever have to tear into it again, I may change that to see how it really changes the power curve but I seem to be happy with everything so far.