1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

newest aussie member

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by sexc351, Dec 17, 2012.

1. sexc351

hi guys just thought i would join your kick ass comunity to learn a little about turbos and make some new friends on the way.im currently building up a hk gts monaro(like a 68 model chev nova)3600 lbs 350 chev,tci t400,9 inch.plans are to learn with my new mild 350 chev and throw a single turbo on it.with the help of my best mate who owns his own exhaust/fab shop(his idea)he does plenty of turbo manifolds/piping etc.my job is to do as much research as possible and come up with a good combo.future plans are to build a proper turbo motor.but need to learn to crawl first.
    luke
    [​IMG]#ad

and heres what it should look like when its finished(with a little extra under the hood ;))
    [​IMG]#ad