1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Any free datalogging sofware out there?

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by mefreema, Apr 24, 2011.

1. mefreema

I am running a blow through carb setup with a HEI distributer. I just bought an AEM wideband with controller and guage to monitor AF ratio. The current plan is to use the serial output to a RS-232 com port for hyper-terminal data logging. I would like to know if there is a free program (like mega squirt) that will let me grab a tach signal and maybe a MAP signal (i could plum one in easy enough) to log that data along with my AF ratio? It would be a cleaner setup that just using hyperterminal and the additional data would be very usefull in tuning. I did a quick search but didnt come up with much. I know most are running efi but someone's gotta be data logging with the carb and dizzy setup. Thanks guys! :help: