1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

All Star Performance Catch Cans

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by 89coupe, May 5, 2004.

1. 89coupe

Just thought I would show you guys how nice these catch cans are. Aluminum construction and very light. The only problem is that its a lot bigger then I thought and I'm not sure where I 'm gonna mount it ???

2. foxstanggt

Defintely post up what you figure out to do and pics. I'm very interested in what you go with and how it works, as i'll be going through the same things you have, just in the fall/winter.

3. Gnon

I know a guy that builds those

& other good stuff Tom351
    does damn good work :worship:

4. 89coupe

Well I managed to get it installed underneath my battery tray. I'm gonna build a nice mounting plate but for the time being this will do.

5. Joe92GT

what are you using as an e-vac pump?

6. lightweight

I built something to that extent one time.. Definatly didnt turn out that nice but does the job on my buddys camaro. Something you could do yourself if you have the time.

Oh, and this one is not for evac. Its an overflow.