1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

All MagicBus Header Users....Post Your Pics...

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by BoostedBuckeye, Sep 25, 2008.

1. BoostedBuckeye

I have used the green button...a lot....

I have seen shane's build and chris' build (those pics will not come up though)
    I am looking to see if anyone has pics of their build on a mod motor.

2. Sleeper Stang96

I will try to post pics tomorrow if I still have them, but mine didnt fit. I had to cut almost all 8 of the primary tubes and the 2 collectors off and redo them. The were made well, but they did not fit at all and my car has no accessories, no sway bar, nothing that would have gotten in the way.

3. MagicBus

Did you purchase these from myself directly? Shoot me some pictures if you can.
    All mod motor manifolds, since the issue with one forum members manifolds, have been double test fit from jig and again, on actual mock up front end/engine with accessories.

Thanks
    Mike

4. BoostedBuckeye

Including the front sway bar?? At this time, that is my main concern.

5. Sleeper Stang96

Yeah I got them from you directly in august of 2006, received them in september of 2006. I still have the few pms we sent back and fourth for awhile afterwards. I'm not looking to take a shot at you or anything, the quality of the headers was very good, they just didnt fit at all.

6. MagicBus

Like I said, I have changed the way I run things, and any part that lships out is test fit on a mock up front end with all acessories and swaybar ( stock swaybar), as well as built in the jig.

7. BoostedBuckeye

i put mine on this weekend and everything seems to fit up fine so far. I need to bolt the AC pump and sway bar back on. I'm gettings pounded on putting one last bolt in on the passenger side header :bah: other then that they seem to be TnA :bow: