1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

CGFab/Single PT76 ABS Pump issue: Outlet Pipe Routing

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by Senator, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Senator

CGfab hotside is installed along with my pt7675.
    Need some ideas on how to route the cold side piping to my Treadstone intercooler.

The ABS pump is ALL up in the way. Even if I went with a slim fan, the outlet would still be blocked by the pump.
    I tried to buy a PRB delete block, but Phil refunded my money as he's not in the business anymore apparently.

I could probably take a bunch of silicone angles and short pipes to get it between the abs pump and the hotside crossover, but more piping joints always lead to more leaks. i would like to avoid this.

Have any of you relocated the pump an inch or two towards the motor? Do I have enough line for that?
    I saw one guy routed his discharge piping across the top of the fan?

Hopefully some of you guys with the CGfab single kit have some good ideas or pics that will help out!

[​IMG]#ad

2. Jeremy

It hard to tell where you will have room in the picture. You can always relocated the module and bend/cut flare the lines to fit the new location.

Will a 45 coupler off the compressor with the orientation you have now not allow it to go staright down and slightly out behind the abs unit and away from the hot pipe.

3. Jetmech

Delete the ABS module, I don't have a CG Fab hotside but it was a problem for me as well. I rerouted/re-bent the lines to go to the other side of the frame rail and used a T fitting and flare kit.