1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

The real "rare bird" my 64 turbo falcon

Discussion in 'Carbination Lounge' started by rare bird, Nov 6, 2009.

1. rare bird

The real "rare bird" my 64 turbo falcon

thought I would share some pictures of an old school ride with a new twist. the last picture is the 67 I finished in July.

DSCF2034.JPG #ad

DSCF2033.JPG #ad

DSCF2031.JPG #ad

DSCF2030.JPG #ad

DSCF2029.JPG #ad

DSCF2023.JPG #ad

DSCF2017.JPG #ad

2. Turbo383TA

Re: The real "rare bird" my 64 turbo falcon

Great car.Falcons are one of my favorite body styles..especially 64-65. Have had a few in the past to include a couple convertables. Kick my ass now ...

3. stangman9897

^^ X2 I had a 64 back in 1988 with a built 390 awesome car to drive and won alot of money with it on the street. I still love the body style. :2thumbs:

4. allmotor65stang

i love that 67 good shit man... :2thumbs:

5. rare bird

Well I am already hating winter up here because I really want to get it down the track. Hope to see some 9 second time slips, then the new bullet will get installed! This combo has the Motorsports sportsman block so I have set the boost controller at 15 and will se what it can do there. Hope to push it up to 20-25 with the dart blocked motor that is sitting on the stand!
    Come-on May !!!!!!! :doh: :doh:

6. Turbohwagon

Did you cut your shock towers?

7. turbo66

Top stuff :2thumbs:, any more pics of the cage, I have to cage out my 66 Aust falc, not sure where to go with it :D

8. rare bird

I have cut the towers initially but plan on installing a Mustang 2 front end this winter. Should provide much more room and better handling and braking as well.

I will get a couple shots of the roll bar. it isn't a full cage ,just an 8 point bar.

9. Turbohwagon

what brand Mustang II do you plan on running?

10. rare bird

I have already purchased a Rod & Custom front end for the car. I will be using Aerospace brakes as that is what is on the back.

bridal-shoal