1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

AEM WiDEBAND

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by lvmustanggt, Dec 18, 2008.

1. lvmustanggt

I just bought AEM Wideband gauge from ebay for $204 shipped . Now I need boost/vacuum gauge . Aem makes one but it's $200+ for boost /vacuum gauge and I really don't want to pay that much for boost/vacuum gauge.
    I just called AEM cause I head AEM is comming out with Analog gauge for less price but they don't have et for when it's comming

I will like to know what gauge you guys running ? I need help matching Aem wideband gauge with boost/vacuum gauge. I saw some Autometer boost/vacuum gauge for like $60+ but don't know which one match. I think Defi gauge is nice but might be rice for my car. I just don't want to spend too much for boost/vacuum gauge

Please help, oh and I just bought Speedhut duel piller gauge pod.
    My secret project might start by feb of 2009 cannot tell you now but I am doing some early christmas shopping

2. 97_Cobra

the aem should come with a few different faces, black and white for sure, forget the others. but autometer should have both white and black gauge faces and they make decent boost gauges imo.

3. lvmustanggt

Aem does comes with black and white face. I think autometer phantom will be the best match .

4. 99TTGT

Agree

5. 281tt

you should get the aem tru boost that way you have a boost controller and a boost gauge in one and it will match.. :2thumbs:

6. lvmustanggt

Still thinking , tru boost with controller is just damn expensive :bang:

7. lvmustanggt

I think I found my gauge, not white face but got silver rings. It's Autometer Sport comp # 3303. What you guys think ? What you guys have ?

8. one eyed willy

i bought the AEm tru boost with controller built in.

9. lvmustanggt

nice. I just don't want to spend lot'sof money on gauge.

10. lvmustanggt

Just bought autometer sport comp boost/vacuum gauge from ebay. it's cheap and still looks nice.

11. 97_Cobra

should have gone with the phantom autometer series, its white faced just like the aem

12. lvmustanggt

was going to but want to use silver rings. Phantom only has black rings. :(