1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Parts feeler - AN to fuel rail fittings

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Matt Cramer, Apr 24, 2009.

?

Would you be interested in a set?

1. Sure, I could use them.

46.7%
  2. Not really, sounds like a waste of money.

43.1%
  3. I don't need them myself, but I like the idea.

10.2%
  1. Matt Cramer

We've been thinking of tooling up for some fittings to attach AN fittings to stock fuel rails for a couple different engines. Our goal would be completely bolt on installation at a reasonable price, something comparable to typical AN parts. Before we try this, though, I want to see if anyone else actually thinks this is a good idea. Is this something you'd be interested in? If so, what engine would you want them for?

2. Torqued

How are your products going to be different from what's already available?

3. Matt Cramer

Depends on whether you can get off the shelf AN replacements that bolt into place of the fuel pressure regulator and fuel line inlet or not. On some engines, these aren't available at all. On other engines, these are available but we can probably deliver fittings at significantly lower prices. And on other engines, there's already a decent option out there; we'd probably be better off reselling someone else's part in a couple of cases.

4. Drac0nic

In all honesty if you can get below $13-15 each for AN->Saginaw fittings for GM stuff I could seriously see there being a market there. What they charge for it is flat out crazy IMO.

5. Turbo Terror

these are already offered from one company that i know of. I but them all the time the do the high and lo pressure, they also offer the adapter to use a stock fuel pressure regulator