1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

swap ?

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Scott, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Scott

Has anyone ever swapped an H.O. engine into a non H.O. car like a 88 Mercury Cougar or T-Bird? I tried it one time with an 86 T-Bird and never could get it running right. I swapped the harness over to mass air and everything. Now I'm gonna attempt it again with a different car, and would like any advice anyone can offer. Thanks in advance, Scott