1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

AEM, FAST & Megasquirt

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by 94snake, Jul 12, 2005.

1. 94snake

AEM, FAST & Megasquirt

Of these three EFI systems, which one would be better suited for a street car? I know my 94 has an electric speedo and such, and I would like for all of my factory gauges to work properly. I would also like for my AC to work as well. Will any of these do that, or does it involve a lot of extra wiring to get all of that to work right?

2. Big Jay

AEM, FAST & Megasquirt

aem