1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

IAC and FAST question

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by 65mustang, Jul 7, 2007.

1. 65mustang

My IAC is currently not functioning. I had my FAST box upgraded to seq over the winter, is the IAC one of the items you have to give up for the conversion? If not anyone have any ideas on how to determine if the IAC is bad or just not getting a signal? It is not a big deal, as I have got the car idling great right now, just when it is first started the idle is low and the car barely stays running.

Thanks

Pete

2. Otto J

whats the new part number on the box?
    Usualy you only lose IAC when you add nitrous controls

3. 65mustang

That answers the question than. When I had it upgraded over the winter the shop that I worked with recommended that I get the nitrous controls, my car is supercharged. So I followed the recommendation.

Thanks for the answer Otto.