1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Advice needed

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by 8FastRides, Mar 1, 2012.

1. 8FastRides

Hey I'm looking for a turbo and I found this site has anyone heard of it. (www.onlyturbos.com) Anyway my turbo went out and I'm laid off and have very little money and need to fix my car. The site looks good but I think they are new has anyone heard of them and what do you think. I'm hoping you guys can help me out because this is my first turbo car and everyone I have talked to definitely say I need a new turbo. Sounds like it has seized from lack of oil. And if anyone knows of a cheaper site let me know. Thanks :bang:

2. 8FastRides

I believe the turbo oil feed line may have been twisted enough that it restricted oil for lubrication. My buddy is pretty good with turbos and showed me several pics of other turbos with lack of oil and it looks like he is definitely right. Now I have been looking for a GT3076 and I came across the site above and I guess Im going to contact them but I was wondering if anyone has bought from them on this forum for feed back.

3. 8FastRides

PM me ill check out your site!!!!! sounds pretty good