1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Center section

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by 1993Coupe, Aug 4, 2005.

1. 1993Coupe

hello.
    I was woundering where i could get a new center section for a t3 turbo from a turbocoupe. i search and found that a person by the name of bamabev sells them but i can't find anything on ebay and couldn't find bamabev's contact info. If anyone knows bamabev contact info i would greatly appreciate the help. or if anyone knows where you could buy on cheap center section please let me know.

2. Wallace

I found these guys: http://64.225.76.178/main.htm
    Performance Techniques. I THINK they will rebuild your center section for $250.00 If you want to just get a center section for yours they will send you one for $350.00, I don't remember if they need your core or not. I was looking for a local rebuilder and they all wanted $500.00 or more in this area.