1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

LNIB FAST XFI 2.0 w/Intelligent Traction Control

Discussion in 'Classifieds- POWERTRAIN, FUEL, DRIVETRAIN, ELECTRONICS' started by 1fast-turbo-coupe, Dec 28, 2011.

1. 1fast-turbo-coupe

I've got a like new FAST XFI 2.0 w/Intelligent Traction control. Box was only driven for about 20 minutes. I've decided to change directions. The box does include and O2 sensor but, Your XFI requires a main harness, fuel injector harness, and ignition adapter harness which includes the XIM unit. These items are sold separately.

This is exactly what I've got here for sale,

http://www.tickperformance.com/prod...ent-Traction-Controlâ„¢--w{47}-02-sensor.html

Here are pics,

I'd like to get $1665 shipped for the FAST box and O2 sensor.

Everything is in excellent ccondition and in perfect working order.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at
    This content is protected

I've also got a like FAST XIM box. I'd like to get $550 shipped for it.

Here's a pic,

If you want both I'll take $2000 shipped

2. 1fast-turbo-coupe

Here are some updated pictures with the boxes out of the car, ready to ship.

3. 2_slow_5.0

Curious which XIM box is that??