1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Craig, what's this I hear about a......

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by ShaneH, Jan 16, 2004.

1. ShaneH

FAST datalogger? A real one like an Autometer or QuickData. A friend of mine went to the superflow conference and he said Jay was there talking about it. Said it's ready to sell?

2. Craig Smith

It does exist, this is correct. The system is called Data Pro and I believe it is available. However, it is all being handled in Memphis, not here, so I personally don't have much info to share with you in terms of pricing, features, etc. We haven't yet received any of the "official" training and briefing on the system.

There is a question or two on TB.com about this as well. I will call Memphis and find out what I can to answer the current questions that I see.

3. ShaneH

Thanks Craig. Actually, the person that asked on TB.com was the guy who told me about it.

4. CopMagnet

5. Craig Smith

Nope, that's different. That's the little box that records info out of the ECU. Shane is asking about a full-blown, standalone data acquisition system that is being added to the FAST product line.

6. ShaneH

Yeah, we've already got one of the ecu loggers. Now what I really want is to be able to datalog everything else, including shock travel. That would be the s$it!

7. Craig Smith

Here's one...

8. ShaneH

Now THAT's interesting. A comp cams part. Jay told JDB that it would interface to the FAST ecu but I don't see anything about that in there. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it could be used to log shock travel.