1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

A few questions on my new setup....

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by AEM1900hpmustang, May 11, 2010.

1. AEM1900hpmustang

I am running a 370 cubic inch winsor motor, with a 91mm turbo and am looking to see what fuel pump that I need, and also what wastegate would work best on this setup.

Thanks,
    T.J.

2. TTFBDY

How much HP, efi, or carb?

3. AEM1900hpmustang

I guess that it would be a good thing to say efi or carb.... I'm doing blow thru.... it should make 1100-1200hp....

4. Matt Cramer

I'd recommend an SX Performance 18207 pump. You could almost get away with a 18203 if the horsepower is on the low end of your estimate and the engine uses more RPM than boost to make power, but a combination like 1200 hp and 20 psi of boost and the 18203 would be right at its limit with no room to spare.

5. TTFBDY

Or a weldon 2025