1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

a few questions... couldnt find what i needed in the search

Discussion in 'Carburetor + Boost Tech Questions' started by leon, Jul 17, 2008.

1. leon

hey whats up i have an 84 s-10 with the 83 horse power beast 2.0l engine and i want to do a blow threw and trying to do some research... im only planing on running about 6psi on a vovlo turbo that came off a 2.0l motor and was wondering if there is anyway to tell what carb i have on there? i know its a 2 barrel but i cant find the info on the net....id go look but im home injured doing research and the truck is at the shop and i wont be down there for a while

anyway im tring to get over the 100hp mark lol. just kiddin just doing it for shits and giggles sisnce i have alot of extra stuff left over from a turbo grand prix project

2. PuRpS

no expert but woudnt you be better off changing over so somthing like a 350 holley would be a fair bit easier to mod the carb i would think

3. leon

probly so but then id have to spend extra money...and the carb was just rebuilt last year...but i have thought about a holley