1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

99 Chevy s10 turbo 4 banger junkyard/ebay

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by Kanokash, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Kanokash

has eBay turbo everything's is hooked up I'm getting -14ish vacum on boost gauge no boost . Truck on towers.

Any local guys from cleveland Ohio ? I'm a newbie feel free to text me 2164076911 with any updates on were I can start chasing for leaks

IMG_4033.jpg #ad

IMG_4060.JPG #ad

2. tbird

How are you testing this. Driving down the road and WOT. Or just free reving?

3. Kanokash

Driving down the road

4. 64nailhead

Is the wastegate and blow off valve plumbed correctly? Maybe post of a picture or two. To find a leak rig up a couple of pvc fitting/pipes to plug off you cac and cac piping and put 20-25 psi of regulated air to one side via an air hose fitting tapped into one side.

5. tbird

1st thing. If you go WOT you cant have vacuum. Where is the gauge plumbed at.