1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

For Sale: 98 Camaro Z28 project w/blown up LS1

Discussion in 'Classifieds- VEHICLES FOR SALE' started by rel3rd, Jan 24, 2018.

1. rel3rd

Bought to do an engine swap, but have had a situation come up and I need to make space and am forced to sell, or trade off this car.

It is COMPLETE and is also 100% STOCK, aside from an SLP "lid" and bellows.
    Everything that could be checked, without the engine actually running, appears to function fine.

It has a real nice grey cloth interior, power everything, T-tops, automatic transmission, etc...

Minor body damage on RF corner, which actually looks worse in the pic, than in person, IMO...

ENGINE IS LOCKED UP...I have no idea what failed. My plan was to yank it out and swap in a 5.3 out of a rusty old truck I had.

Also included are a pair of Hooker longtube headers (used), an I pipe w/cutout, a Magnaflo muffler and two tailpipes...

It is on my trailer, and delivery, AFTER PAYMENT, can be arranged within a reasonable distance of where the car is, which is MIDDLE RIVER, MARYLAND, 21220...

Will sell outright for $2,000 or BEST CASH OFFER, or...

WILL also negotiate TRADE for nice, COMPLETE 4th gen F BODY REAR (Strange, Moser, 12 bolt, S60, 9", 8.8, whatever) for my turbo'd Trans Am

MUST GO ASAP...

z1.jpg #ad
    z2.jpg #ad
    z3.jpg #ad
    z4.jpg #ad

z5.jpg #ad

z6.jpg #ad

2. rel3rd

MUST GO ASAP...NEED THE SPACE

$1750 CASH, NOT NEGOTIABLE...

MAY ALSO SELL WITH THE CURRAHEE 16' TRAILER IT IS NOW ON...
    1 year old RADIAL tires, brakes on BOTH 3500# axles, hinged driver side fender (for low cars), 8000# SuperWinch, electric tongue jack, breakaway box, LED lighting, LED reverse lamps (BRIGHT), slide out ramps, minibike/scooter rail, and tows straight and drama free...sold as a package for $4500 FIRM.

Not selling the trailer separately.
    Sold WITH car, or car sold and trailer stays

3. rel3rd

SOLD....