1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

95 mustang ms2 pnp tps problems

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by desertfords, Jun 21, 2015.

1. desertfords

I'm running ms2 pnp from diyautotune and am at the first stage of install. It's on, powers up and car will start for a brief second but I'm not getting any change in position on the tps.
    I switched to the fox throttle body and tps and believe I have it wired correctly and am getting around 1v to the green wire but it does not change with position of throttle. Tried another new sensor and still nothing. Everything else seems to work correctly.
    Any ideas?
    Wired
    green to gray/white
    Black to gray/red
    Orange to brown/white

2. desertfords

Update, all three wires have the same voltage to them, 1.10v and none change with movement of the sensor

3. Matt Cramer

Check the VREF on the expansion connector on the back of the MSPNP - do you have 5 volts there?

4. desertfords

Yep, got it working last night. Had to run 5v from the expansion plug and a new ground. Now reads perfect and set the initial voltage and calibrated perfect. Thanks for the help.