1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1. knkfiend

ive got a buddy that just put an s trim on his firebird. he would like to have it tuned, but isnt sure which direction to go in. i am of no help to him. what would you guys reccomend?

2. knkfiend

Re: 93 LT1+S-trim=???

i lied, its a 94 if that matters

3. reamo04

pcmperformance.com tuned my turbo lt1

4. knkfiend

thanks for the response. how exactly did they go about doing so? did you give them a basic rundown of your combo, datalog, and return back and forth?

5. reamo04

yes. He has done a lot of blower cars too so I am sure the initial tune will be pretty close.