1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

93 Cobra with Hellion kit

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by turbinetech78, Oct 20, 2015.

1. turbinetech78

Hey guys, needing some opinions and advice on a replacement turbo for my Turbonetics 61mm turbo that has failed. I tried to get opinions on a rebuild but was told by the shop it would cost almost as much to get a new one. I have been looking at other turbos and just dont know what to get. I have been considering a BW S366, VS 7875, or maybe a smaller one from VS. If there are any other options that might be better for around the same money I am open to it. The motor is a stock bottom end with the Trickflow track heat top end kit installed with a Magnum T-56 swap with 3.73 rear end gears. It has gone a best of
    This content is protected
    on 18psi and VP110. I am not looking to go faster but maybe keep the same power with less boost and have room to grow later when this motor lets loose. Thanks a bunch.

2. midnightlaundry

YOu're running 18psi on a the stock shortblock? How much power do you think you have?

BTW, Hellion has the 76mm as the upgrade.