1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

92 Turbo Mustang GT 2nd Owner 50k Original Mile Clean

Discussion in 'Classifieds- VEHICLES FOR SALE' started by NWJason, Aug 13, 2011.

1. NWJason

2 Owner Car
    Think I want to part out my engine or sell the car as a whole, The turbo charger seized up I think since its not making boost but i havent yet tried to spin the compressor wheel to verify, if it did seize I think its from the oil feed line getting blocked or something Bills custom auto and trucks connected incorrectly on my BOV or WG, im just tired of this current configuration and would sell everything as is right now for $11k or part out the engine/engine management and save up for a future 363ci turbo build. the engine is a 302 with 50k original miles, afr 165cc, lunati cam (lift/duration sheet at home) full edelbrock rpm upper/lower, i would keep all my accessories and fuel system but maybe throw in the CSR electronic water pump./new genereation PMS with 3 bar map sensor I have been driving the car around the neighborhood for 10-15 minutes on the weekends to keep everything clean, never noticed it not boosting since I havent had it tuned yet and was waiting til then to do so before building boost, decided to give it some throttle with the brakes on in 1rst gear to listen to it spool and nothing thats when I realized no boost, but it read a perfect 10in vaccum when idling, and is stoich at 14.7 afrs the goes rich under load with some intermitent lean spikes...that would all be tuned out to perfection on a dyno through the PMS. anyways Id rather have money for motocross right now since I do that every weekend now and the car has been sitting. its a precision 76mm turbo and would cost maybe $300 to rebuild...im just ready to move on and sell the car, or part out the engine/engine management system to save up for a different future build. its currently licensed, runs and drives, the turbo may not be seized hell the WG may be stuck open or Bill may have routed the lines to these things wrong, I havent checked yet.
    I HAVE HPRANCH.COM DYNO SHEETS FROM TUNING (from previous tune but now needs a new tune since an aeromotive fuel controller, electronic boost controller, 60LB injectors and MAF have been added along with a 4.5" Down pipe with 4.5" electric dump cutout)

* Freshly BUILT TCI C-4 with TCI parts SFI approved bell housing fly wheel flex plate and 2,500 stall torque converter (pics of the manual shifter are from before c4 install )
    * Steeda DL spacer connecting a new Aluminum FRPP DL to a built 8.8 rear end
    * FRPP 3:27 gears on a strange spool with Strange 33 spline axles upraded lugs and a girdle.
    * Complete MSD 6AL-2 system with a MSD Boost timing master and billet MSD dizzy with MSD coil.
    * TCI Outlaw shifter reverse manual valve body with lock out.
    * OEM Cobram wheels with 275/40/17 Mickey thompson ET streets in the rear. (front tires need replaced)
    * HP Performance Turbo Piping with Precision PT76mm turbo (polished at precision)
    * 44mm Tial waste gate and 50mm BOV with 10 & 5# psi springs available.
    * Griffin aluminum 3 core radiator with Mark vii electric 18" fan
    * CSR electric water pump
    * Chrome PA 130A altenator
    * Accufab 75mm TB and SPacer
    * Kenny brown sub frame connectors
    * Battle Box torque boxes
    * UPR Tubular K-member/A-arms/coil overs with new Prothane motormounts
    * Eibach street/strip springs front and rear
    * Strange adjustable shocks front and rear
    * Glens High performance Sleeper tank 1,500 HP system all top of line Aeromotive parts with the Eliminator pump
    * AFR heads Full Edelbrock performer upper/lower Lunati Cam
    * 5 lug conversion by FRPP with anniversary bullit calipers 10.5" rear 13" cobra front
    * bump stear kit steeda
    * Battery relocate with optima red top
    * All Autometer gauges to monitor vitals even their most expensive AFR wide band
    * nice alpine cd player with remote
    * 4" exhaust cut out dumps after down pipe
    * maximum motorsport caster camber plates
    * anti roll bar
    * MM brake proportioning valve
    * Line lock
    * flaming river rack quick ration manual rack
    * c clip emin
    * 60# injector
    * bigger fuel rails
    * Full Newest PMS EMS
    * Greddy Turbo timer
    * Greddy spec 2 electronic boost controller
    * cervini 2" cowl hood paint matched 92 Green (very expensive)
    * Aeromotive fuel controller
    * 4.5" electronic dumo cut out installed by Randys custom Exhaust
    [​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Contact me at
    This content is protected

:salute:

2. NWJason

$11k for the car or send offers for the engine/engine management remember Shipping is buyers responsbility just like in the real world of purchasing parts.