1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

5.0 Stroker Forged Internals up to 1000HP - SALE $1799!!! by MMR 1-877-MOD-POWR

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by Mod Mustang Racing, Jul 3, 2012.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashford

i have a .030 over teskid block with about 200miles on it, pistons are a little loose(enough piston slap to annoy me) can the pistons be had at the tighter end of the tolerance?

2. ashford

awesome. how long is this sale for? should i disassemble the engine and get an exact measurement first, or get pistons a little over and hone to size?

3. ashford

just ordered one, thanks

4. stangman9897

Does this include shipping.

5. stangman9897

I know the pistons and rods don't weigh much but the crank is heavy , whats a ball park figure to houston ?

6. ashford

are these assemblies balanced?

7. m j

interested, but I am in Canada and heard your shipping to here is insanely expensive for some reason.
    6x what a US address costs???
    it all duty free parts under NAFTA so something is odd in the shipping department