1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

For Sale: 72mm garrett, spearco a/w IC, 48 mm turbosmart pro gate, ic reservoir, lightning pump

Discussion in 'Classifieds- TURBO RELATED PARTS' started by Wallace, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Wallace

I have the parts off of my turbo kit for sale.

72mm Garrett turbo, H-cover, p-trim turbine, .84 a/r divided housing with integrated 48 mm turbosmart pro-gate. $750. If you do not want the wastegate/housing I do have a .96 a/r on-center housing I can put on it. $500 without the gate and .84 housing.

Turbosmart 48mm pro-gate in stealth black. If turbo sells without this it will be $250. I can ship in original box comes with all the springs and clamps. I'll include the 1 7/8" dump tube.

Spearco double core a/w IC. Rated at 800 hp. This is not a chinese knockoff. $350. I have some angle welded to it to mount in driver side fender well of a fox body. I can remove it needed.

Tial 50 mm BOV in black. good condition, not a knockoff it's the real deal. Comes with steel weld flange $200.

Chiseled performance 8 gallon IC reservoir. $150.

All prices do not include shipping. I'm local to the Richmond, VA area and will meet you to inspect if you want. Thanks.

Lightning IC pump $40

72mm and gate.jpg #ad

spearco_1.jpg #ad

turbo to IC.jpg #ad

water tank_1.jpg #ad

2. Wallace

Re: 72mm garrett, spearco a/w IC, 48 mm turbosmart pro gate, ic reservoir, lightning

IC pump is sold, sale pending on IC reservoir. the rest is still available.

3. outlaw

Re: 72mm garrett, spearco a/w IC, 48 mm turbosmart pro gate, ic reservoir, lightning

Any leaks in inter cooler? What size in and out air side?
    thanks Tim

4. Wallace

Hey sorry I didn't get a notification on the reply to this thread. Sale is pending on the IC.

5. Wallace

IC is sold. Still have wastegate, bov, ic tank, and turbo. Will separate it. Let me know if interested.

6. Wallace

everything is sold except for the IC reservoir.