1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

7 blade Holset hx52 turbo

Discussion in 'Classifieds- TURBO RELATED PARTS' started by testchimp, Jun 12, 2013.

1. testchimp

I have a real nice holset hx52 with the 7 blade compressor and a 16cm turbine housing. I polished the compressor housing and tapped the large flat on the turbine housing to mount it with a bracket. It worked awesome and would boil the tires on my stock 5.0 with 10psi from a 45mph roll and then broke the t5 trans.

I sold the engine setup so i no longer can use it. It can be used with a T4 flange with only minor enlarging of the the holes. It also has a nice thick vibrant 3 hole flange welded to the exhaust housing so the expensive holset clamp and pipe isn't needed. Asking $400.0 plus shipping.

holset hx52.jpg #ad

2. madspeed

trans finally crapped out eh?

3. testchimp

It ripped the teeth off third gear about 4-5 months ago, it has been 2.3 powered for a few days now.

4. turbonator

got a few more pics? interested, will you ship to canada?

5. testchimp

Send me your email and i can send more pis. I can ship it to canada if you want it.

6. testchimp

Still for sale, great turbo.

7. testchimp