1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

For Sale: 67/8 Mustang SBF single turbo kit

Discussion in 'Classifieds- TURBO RELATED PARTS' started by stangman67, Feb 20, 2017.

1. stangman67

Looking to see if there would be any interest for a single turbo kit for a 67 mustang with SBF. I built this kit 4 years ago and has been running great ever since. I put around 4K miles on it. I have it on a 289 .030" over with Edelbrock heads and F cam and single plane intake. I have it set to 12psi and all in around 3500rpm and shifts at 6500. Looking to sell the car after 20 years, so putting it back to NA. I would be including custom hotside piping, ½” thick CNC mild steel header flanges, ARP manifold bolts, 1 5/8” primary tubing to 2 ½” merge collectors with V-band connectors, 2.5” crossover pipe with flex bellows into 2.5” uppipe. The turbo is a Turbonetics 62-1 journal bearing .81AR with T4 inlet and 3" v-band outlet. A Turbosmart 45mm Hypergate wastegate is plumbed into DP, 3” downpipe with flex bellows split to connect to dual exhaust system. All hotside plumbing pre turbo and turbine housing ceramic coated black, and post turbo coated ceramic silver. On the intake side it would have the K&N air filter (must cut hole in drivers inner fender), hoses/clamps/pipe and Procharger carb hat, Turbosmart Raceport blowoff valve, and CSU prepped Holley 650 carb. Also a turbo coupe PCV valve and hose and Moroso external catch can/breather with hose to valve cover. Also the oil pan with -10AN welded bung and turbo oil feed and drain lines. This kit will fit with front sway bar and oil filter in factory position. If necessary I will include a custom lower hose for early timing cover (std. rotation pump) and upper hose for a 5.0 90 deg. water outlet. Not sure if it will fit factory radiator, I had an aluminum crossflow installed. I will include pictures and steps to help with install. I could also include an AEM water meth kit with progressive controller and AEM AFR gauge/wiring/wideband sensor. All that will be needed is a boost retard ignition box and a boost referenced return style fuel pressure regulator with good pump. I don't know what are the going rates for kits, but its not made with china parts from eBay, so I am thinking $2500 for all is a heck of a deal. Please PM with any questions.

IMG_3024.jpg #ad

IMG_3021.jpg #ad

IMG_3023.jpg #ad

IMG_3133.jpg #ad

IMG_3030.jpg #ad

IMG_3130.jpg #ad

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017