1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

65 mustang turbo Headers

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by briantmustang, Nov 22, 2016.

1. briantmustang

Does anyone have any turbo headers for a 64 mustang? I am trying to make 1500 with single turbo on alcohol.

2. 5.0thunder

From what I remember there is an ebay company (CX Racing?) That has a hot side for them but the crossover requires modification because it's too long. There is also the common flipped shorties idea. Idk about the tube diameter on the CX kit for a 1500hp car though.

3. 1966Mustang

CX Racing does make an early Mustang kit (I purchased it for my 1966 Mustang). It looks like a nice kit but I don't think its suited to a 1500hp combo though. I am hoping to make 450 to 500hp to the wheels on my car.

4. Disney Lincoln

Yeah ,you just buy the 1500hp 65 Mustang turbo kit (make sure to get the one for alky). Then you bolt that on and go do hero shit.