1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

5.7 EFI intake Mopar Performance

Discussion in 'MOPAR Turbo Tech Forum' started by TurboNova, Feb 23, 2006.

1. TurboNova

I bought one of the Mopar Performance Intake intake for EFI, has anyone bought one of their crate engines? Or one of these intakes?

2. MagnumDak

No sorry, I havent but found this article from Mopar Muscle the other day while doing some research. They put a Fast xfi on the new 5.7 hemi and three intakes (SRT-8, LSX car, M-1). and strapped it to a dyno, looked like the m-1 wanted more rpm then they gave it. They got over 475hp from the 5.7

ahhh heres the link
    http://moparmusclemagazine.com/techarticles/mopp_050057_hemis_dynos/

3. TurboNova

I got that one also, We plan on doing the same thing with the FAST XFI and the new Edist box that will have the Mopar decoder built in. I already have the ECU.

4. TurboNova

I am trying to find the part number for the oil fill cap (It looks like a rearend cap) also in front of that the threaded PCV valve, and the Air temp sensor that bolts to the intake at the back of the throttle body. The PCV and oil cap are different than the stock ones. I am not sure about the air temp sensor