1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

5.0Resto stuff.

Discussion in 'Turbo Kit Feedback, Shop and Product Reviews' started by UNTCHBL, Jun 6, 2004.

1. UNTCHBL

So they where great in getting it to me in a timelie manner and all, but the quality of the emblems I ordered is just not there with one of em.

It was broken in one place, and is just kinda chessy compared to the other one they sent me.

I'm going to give em a call on monday and see what happens.

Brandon

[​IMG]#ad

2. UNTCHBL

Awsome! 5.0Resto is sending a new one to me. It was just a simple phone call to their customer service department. I will email em a pic of the two for reference.

The fella said that they want to know about everything, so they can better prevent it.

Pretty darn good customer service if you ask me.

Brandon

3. foxstanggt

I've had similar experiences also. I had ordered a piece of weatherstriping for the sun roof($115), but because of verification , i couldn't get it sent to me when i was in college, to my apartment. So they gave me free shipping for the missunderstanding which was mostly my fault, and the price even went down 7 bucks also during that time and i got the new price. Very good dealings with them and i have ordered again since then.

4. UNTCHBL

yes sir, I had the new emblem, that matched the good one here 2 days after my conversation with em.

Couldn't be happier.

Brandon