1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

69 Fastback TT with 408w

Discussion in 'The Turbo "Builds" Board' started by 10secgoal, Aug 29, 2011.

1. 10secgoal

This is Daves car. Built the kit for him some time ago. He sent me the heads and do a custom deal for him. It's got a billet 408w in it from a local company called Total Performance. Been working with them for many a years now. He wanted to go 10's to beat his brother in law. It snow balled into prepping to make 1000 hp, like we all do. So he built is as a ladder bar car some time ago, and this thing is gorgeous. Foot brake car that got it's virgin start up not too long ago. Twin 60's into a 2-1 A/W. Should do 10's in reverse. Maybe when my computer is done fucking off I can get the one up of the car itself.

2. Ackbar00

Moar...

3. turbonotch88

Re: Re: 69 Fastback TT with 408w

Billet block and only stopping at 1000?

4. 10secgoal

Re: Re: 69 Fastback TT with 408w

Nah, "just" billet rotating, and a man o war block iirc.

Been trying to load more but got a virus the other day. Some how got 4 of the 5 up. but now every time I load the 5th, it finishes and then says nothing was loaded. :doh:

5. fattirehotrods

sweet looking car

6. bluchev

Badass build, im jelly.

Very nice work man!

7. spade33

wow that is beyond beautiful! great job as always

8. 10secgoal

Sorry for the confusion. I built the hotside for him, and the dual inlet IC. Another company installed it for him. I should just say I did it. The sum bitch put his sticker on my IC lol.
    But hopefully he'll get back to me soon. He just got it running and say there is a split second, and then the car goes straight to redline lol. IDK if he believed me when I told him it was going to be crazy power.

9. TimmieG

Nice work!