1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

351w twin turbo questions

Discussion in 'Advanced Tech Section' started by johns8719, Aug 19, 2013.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johns8719

i have a 1964 f100 with a 351w 30 over 750 quick fuel double pumper victor jr intake gt40p heads little work done and fender headers into 3in exhaust with race bullet mufflers. this is my first turbo build im wanting to do some what of a budget build with rear mount ebay gt45 twin turbos and pro comp 190cc or the 210cc heads and make about 700hp. my questions are should i convert my 750 into a blowthru and try and tune it myself or should i send it to somebody and let them do it if so whose a good guy also im wanting to stroke my motor should i do a 393 or 408 and what would be a good cam for this setup to my understanding turbos dont like real aggressive cams also what compression should i aim for with this motor gonna be running 93 octane and around what psi am i gonna push to get too that 700hp mark with these turbos and if yall have anything else yall can throw in that would help thanks

2. MONTEGOD7SS

Advanced Tech Section, really? This needs moved to the Newbie Tech Forum.

3. johns8719

i posted it there to got a bunch of looks no replies so i figured id try here