1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

For Sale: 3" Exhaust components and 4" Turbo Screen & Filter

Discussion in 'Classifieds- TURBO RELATED PARTS' started by 98firebird, Dec 15, 2016.

1. 98firebird

All items are best offer. Not interested in separating anything but I'll certainly combine groups. Was planning on doing a TT build but have reduced my power goals and will achieve them N/A..

1. Lot of 3" Aluminized Steel mandrel bends. Purchased them from a member here years ago, not sure what I paid. All perfect, no dings. SOLD

2. 3" 304SS V-bands and flanges. Total, there are 4 bands and 6 flanges. Perfect for a TT hot side. Purchased from Verocious Motorsports. Retail is ~$260+shipping for all of them. All new. SOLD

Here's a link to them.

3. 4" inlet K&N filter along with a 4" homemade turbo screen. Both items used. Filter is slightly crunched, appears to have been used in a tight spot. Turbo screen is composed of a few layers of window screen, a thick rubber band, and a clamp. Looks great on a turbo! Dimensions of both in additional pictures that I'll send you. SOLD

IMG_3593.JPG #ad

IMG_3596.JPG #ad

IMG_3594.jpg #ad

IMG_3559.JPG #ad

IMG_3572.JPG #ad

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  2. 98firebird

Everything's packed up ready to ship, I have additional pictures of everything.

3. 98firebird

I'm shocked nobody here wants at least the tubing and vbands. Make me an offer before I throw it up on eBay and have to eat the crazy eBay selling fees!

4. 98firebird

Exhaust stuff sold.