1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

2015 lancer project DIY turbo.

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by mpowell45, Oct 17, 2016.

1. mpowell45

I have a 2015 lancer gt . Its my Daily driver im planning on running a TD04 turbo with 20 t blade compressor wheel . my power goals isn't a race car keep in mind , but has enough power to have a little fun im shooting for 290 whp - 320 whp just thinking on what turbo to run . I wan quick reaction with it , but also something that safe and reliable for my puny little 4b12 engine , but also something that can make that 300 hp possible ( or close to it). keep in mind the lancer RPM max is 6500.

If not a td04 then I was just thinking of using the stock evo x turbo and supporting mods the only bad thing about the stock evo turbo of my knowledge is that it might be a little laggy . keep in mind I want a quick spool and some awesome blow off valve action. thanks for reading .

PS. just want a little power with boost nothing super crazy, just want my FWD lancer to be a cheaper version of an EVO.

2. TTF/Ken Staff Member

I don't see any questions in your post....?