1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

2005+ maf pin out

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by 86capriasc, Oct 31, 2011.

1. 86capriasc

I'm in need of a slot style maf pin out so I can wire into my existing 4-wire eec IV harness. I have only been able to come up with one diagram but it does not match the connector I have. I need to know what four wires on the new sensor that are needed to wire up to my existing 4-wire maf harness.

This is the only one I can find. On my connector pin one does not have a wire. From other info I have gathered, pin one and six are used for the IAT sensor.
    [​IMG]#ad

It's actually kind of confusing(to me anyway) that there are two signal returns.Also on my plug the wire colors are different than those in the diagram.

2. furchaser

Is this what you are looking for ?

maf03.png #ad

maf04.png #ad

3. 86capriasc

Thanks, I just found this also.