1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

A video to end all the drama!!!

Discussion in 'The Turbo "Builds" Board' started by SPL_PIMP, Mar 30, 2009.

1. SPL_PIMP

For your viewing pleasure...

Have a nice day!

2. fst72vette

Dammmmmnnn!!..... Do you guys need a shop paramedic? I can just sit in the corner and watch...j/k :2thumbs: Love the work. :2thumbs: Great music too.

3. tonym

Sean, you crazy bro lol

4. SPL_PIMP

...... Tony what goes on ever get your car sorted out....... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

5. tonym

I got the electrical all rewired. I am degreeing the cam in the next 2 weeks. Retune and hopefully some track time this year.

6. 92coupe

Can you tell me what wheels are on that black M5? Sick car!

7. blk mk8

i was very surprised to see my old buddy Sean on Youtube. he use to build some crazy cars down in Miami. man that guy could break some axles on a miata like there where made of glass. :welder:

8. tonym

This is bullshit. We all know that his tall ass cant fit in a Miata. :cheers: :lh:

9. blk mk8

ask him i promise every time he tested it out we :doh: and said again... it is a convertible you know.

10. SPL_PIMP

....................... get the fuck out of here what goes on with you cats.... miss those days :welder: :welder: :welder:

11. SPL_PIMP

12. SPL_PIMP

................. they are called Maya ,and they got a chunky lip to them,yeah the car is pretty sick and thanx!!!

13. tonym

Thats fucked up LOL

14. blk mk8

things are good down her Sean, still building crazy stuff and working on Fords. the quality of crazy builds went down when you left.

15. SPL_PIMP

............. heh when i left......got forced out the hardway.....but living way better and learned to choose the people i hang with wizely!!!!!

16. blk mk8

live and learn... glad to see your doing well and the shop looks sick up there.

17. 10secgoal

<------ :huh:

18. SPL_PIMP

............... :angel:...............show them haters the video and tell them thanxs for fucking me!!!!! :cheers: :2thumbs: :chacha: :D :angel: :welder: :welder: :welder: :welder: :welder: :welder:

19. SPL_PIMP

............ its a long story .... an oldie but a goodie................. 8) 8) 8)

20. SPL_PIMP

...... let them i still want my equipment that i work so hard to get and when i come down there i will do what ever i have to to get it!!! so start collecting it and keep my shit safe!!!!!!!!!!!!! because when i get a chance to come and get it and i will !!! I am going to rain on some PUNK BITCHES PARADE!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)