1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

For Sale: 2 x Comp Turbos - Brand New

Discussion in 'Classifieds- TURBO RELATED PARTS' started by Spacelord, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Spacelord

Comp Turbo 62/65 Oil-less
    Brand new unused pair of turbos (will sell separately as well - just message me)
    Bought them for a project but never installed.

These are Comp Triplex Bearing (Oil-less) 62/65 Turbos
    Anodized green compressor impaler
    Polished stainless steel VBand (Inlet and out outlet turbine housing)
    3" Outlet

These can easily produce 1000HP+ (I believe each is individually rated at 1K+)

These Turbos weigh 12.5lbs each.
    Approximately 9" Long and 7" Across (at thickest part).

The blue tape on one of the pictures is to protect the inlet (shown in the second picture) - so nothing falls into it.

Send me your offer!!

turbo1.jpg #ad

turbo2.jpg #ad

2. Disney Lincoln

Where are you located?

3. Spacelord

Charlotte NC

4. Spacelord

I have $3800 in both - willing to take a $300 hit even thought they are brand new..

5. molly

Are the turbos still available and what is the exhaust A/R size?