1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1. blownbluebird

i have a 88 mustang that has a 93 2.3 motor ( has 8 spark plugs) and i have all the parts from a turbo coupe. turbo, manifold, oil lines, cooling line and intercooler. will this motor handle the turbo setup with 5 or 6 psi? what all do i need to do to make it all work right. the car has a t5 5 speed, and all the ecu and wiring from the 93 donor car.

2. gotageta5oh

you would probably be safe with 5 or 6 psi.

it would need a tune or an adjustable regulator for the fuel. I am not sure how good the ignition on that generation of 2.3 is. I do not have any exp with them.

Do you have the TC electronics?

3. blownbluebird

nope just got the turbo stuff.