1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1st post advice needed

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by Andy, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Andy

I'm not new to turbos but no way an expert yet. Built a few small turbo street cars in the past with good results, 5-600 rwp. Small compared to today's standard! I'm ready to step it up and go for broke. I just acquired 2 T76 .81 ar,(what I was told) I haven't measured them yet and unsure of the trim but I trust the guy, known him for yrs. Brand new in the box. I do have a 6.0 ls block and some nice afr heads, need a few things in between for a good build. I think a build like this I cannot do by myself is because it's a lot above my head. I am hoping for a lot of guidance to be able to run these 2. Seem big for a twin build and I'm thinking a higher rpm range. Advice will be taking any way I can get it!!

Andy

2. 91turboterror

They are on the large side for a 6.0. One 76 would work ok on a 6.0 . Two seems to big