1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1997 mercury sable 3.0 build

Discussion in 'The Turbo "Builds" Board' started by dsmiley97, Aug 6, 2024.

1. dsmiley97

Im looking into building my sable, either turbo super charge something to give it a little more power nothing to crazy. I have someone that can tune it. As far as work done, ive already have a cold air intake and doing a intake runner delete. i also wanna do header but from what i can see only way would be to get them custom made. Any advice or sources for parts would be appreciated

2. B E N

You will want to do something with the trans, especially if it has miles on it. This sounds like a perfect candidate for an M90 blower.

3. dsmiley97

it only has 99280 miles on it. ive already flushed the trans