1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1992 S10 V8 WITH HOLSET HT60

Discussion in 'The Turbo "Builds" Board' started by jeffeverly, Dec 24, 2008.

1. jeffeverly

2. mistowomofo

Cool build! What headers are you using?

3. 88foxbody

Are you feeding with -6 and returning with -8 fuel line???? I was looking at your current combo.. I had a s10 about 10 years ago ran 10.50 on motor (400ci ) you should be able to run a better # than what your looking for. Good luck with your build :cheers:

4. jeffeverly

Re: 1992 S10 V8 WITH HOLSET HT60 **UPDATED PICS**

LOL

5. jeffeverly

6. slowfox

You poor pops has that same look mine used to have some times.(I always broke drive line parts lol) He is happy to help yet snickers to him self as he thinks "darn kids and their toys"

Your build looks nice. What color is that?

7. jeffeverly

The color is on a 2000 chevy blazer i seen at the chevy dealer got the code and went got it mixed in NASON single stage paint,my Pop says it drires to fast the flash time was 10 to 15 minutes. By the time my dad got around to other side to start the second coat it was dry.Plus painting outside in the sun dont help either. But all around my Dad said the paint job turned out real good, had alot orange peel(painting in the sun will do that) but with 5 coats paint had good base for wet sanding,started with 1500grit,2000grit,3000grit, buffed with EVERCOAT ultra fine,buffed with EVERCOAT swirl remover, by hand with MOTHERS polish,then with MOTHERS wax by hand took me about 2 days get the truck to look like glass Im happy with it. Had one small dent on the roof i missed about big as a penny but Im going fix that this spring and try to fade the paint to match. later jeff