1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1992 Mustang Coupe

Discussion in 'Classifieds- VEHICLES FOR SALE' started by Disney Lincoln, May 30, 2018.

1. Disney Lincoln

Asking $12,900

This is my 1992 Mustang Coupe "Notchback". It's a great driver and gets a ton of compliments everywhere we go. It's originally from Middle Tennessee, where it still lives today. It's still wearing most of the original paint. The paint is at least an 8/10. It’s good enough to go to shows. Body is in excellent shape as well. Zero rust on the car. None. There are some minor imperfections in the body (a ding here and there) that you might expect with a 26 yr old car, but no broken paint. Again, very minor. I would have to point them out to the average person.

Engine is an all Aluminum 5.3L L33. Engine was rebuilt before installed. Heads are ported and it has a very healthy cam (232/240 and .595/.608) with matching spraings. Has roller rockers and LS car intake as well. Fuel flows from a Bosch 044 inline pump fed by a sumped tank to 42# injectors. EFI is Megasquirt based Microsquirt. Long tube headers and the mandatory Flowmaster mufflers round things out. Trans is an amazing PG auto. Fun times are brough by a premium PTC converter. Has transbrake if you want to drag race it or just do nasty burnouts. Trans drives so good in this car. It's absolutely perfect for it.

Has SN95 brakes all around with 4 wheel disks. Dual piston calipers up front, single in rear. Rear end has Superior axles and 3.73 gear. Tubular upper and lower control arms front and rear. Tubular K-member. Has Strange adjustable shocks as well. Coil overs up front. Mickey Thompson Drag Radials in rear, 275/40/17 on 10.5" wheels.

All stock gauges work. Speedo, tach, Oil, water, etc. are all adapted to work correctly.

Black interior is also in very good condition. I put in a new headliner a while back and put Dynomat on the roof to keep the tin can effect down. Just did new carpet over the winter as well. It's fresh and ready to impress.

Car is ready to go, can drive anywhere or hit any dragstrip you want. 1 resized.jpg #ad
    1 resized.jpg #ad

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  2. Hemann

I think you might have forgot the price?

Disney Lincoln likes this.
  3. Disney Lincoln

Fixed. 12,900

4. Disney Lincoln