1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1992 5.0 w/Hellion kit Looking to buy 3inch piping help me find supplier

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by ctozzi, May 16, 2007.

1. ctozzi

I want to change all the piping on my 92 5.0 from the intercoooler to the throttle body. The reason is that I 'm upgrading to a lighning 90mm mass air meter for ease of tuning. So I need some help to find someone who has either done this before or wants to make me a few pipes. I want them all to be bead lined on both sides to prevent them from popping off under boost.
    I'm looking for something like this on ebay, but i do not need all the other parts.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...RK:MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=250114464310&rd=1,1

2. tonym

you have a welder? get bends and fittings and tack them in place. bring them to a welder to be tigged.

or see if B&G can make you something