1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1984 Fox Body Turbo Help

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by esr209, Apr 17, 2014.

1. esr209

Has anyone completed a turbo build on a 1984 302 or older engine that has a carb? i'm just curious as to what all would be needed to complete this build and if there were any good kits to turbo my carbed 84 Fox? I have a budget of about $4,000 and would like to complete this build by the end of June/ July. Any info at this point is helpful. Sorry for the newbness :afraid2:

2. 91turboterror

If you have the means you can make a kit yourself . Usually there is a wait time on kits. I'd stay away from on3 stuff though. I'm not sure if b&g is still around but there stuff is nice.