1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1979 Fairmont

Discussion in 'Suspension, Chassis and Tire Tech' started by raysmust, May 21, 2010.

1. raysmust

Does anyone sell frame connectors specifically for the Fairmont?

Thanks,

2. domn8rx

I think alot of the guys here are making their own. That's what i'll be doing, 2x2 box.

john

What are you building?

3. raysmust

[​IMG]#ad

Thanks for the reply. I thought about building them but if someone already had some made it would be easier.

Ray

4. raysmust

5. cheapstang

pretty sure thats the same guy as southern outlaw shop. a sponser on here. should be a cool wagon when your done :cheers:

6. slowboat

I'd build them and do the thru floors. I did my own and it's not that hard and I had zero experience. My build has some pics and info. Alot of the pics are gone but it might help you out. Mostly pages 3-4 is where the connector pics and info is. https://www.theturboforums.com/smf/index.php?topic=76777 Good luck with the wagon. :2thumbs:

7. raysmust

Thanks, I have been watching your build. It is coiming along nicely.

8. slowboat

Thanks. Hoping to actually drive it this year. Glad to see another wagon aboard. Car looks nice btw.