1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

1966 Gt350s

Discussion in 'Carburetor + Boost Tech Questions' started by Boosted351, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Boosted351

I thought this was interesting so I decided to share it with you guys. I read about these cars in the Jan '05 issue of Mustang Monthly. They only had a paragraph written on them though. So I decided to look into it a little more. I didnt know there was blow thru technology all the way back in 1966. I figured maybe in the 90's sometime this stuff started to come out since even in 1999 I think Brent said he was having a hard time finding anything oiut about blow thru. Heres the link if you are interested. http://www.motorsportsmarket.com/pages_new/car_detail.asp?car=48
    These cars did have a carb box instead of a bonnet but still pretty cool.

2. stang6990

turboes have been around since the 1930's when they were used on war planes... FYI

3. duplox

4. Boosted351

Awsome. The people who came up with all this must be the kinda people that understand why the sky is blue:cool: .